Returns and complaints
INFORMATION ABOUT THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT; MODEL NOTICE ON WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
The right to withdraw from the contract
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from 
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us  of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail).
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. 
In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement. 
 Please enter one of the following text fragments in quotation marks:
- for service contracts or contracts for the supply of water, gas or electricity where these are not supplied in a limited volume or set quantity, the supply of heat or the supply of digital content that is not supplied on a tangible medium: “conclusion of the contract.”;
- in the case of a contract requiring the transfer of ownership of goods (e.g. a contract of sale, a supply contract or a contract for specific work being a movable property): “in which you came into possession of the goods or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by States took possession of the goods. ”;
- in the case of a contract obliging you to transfer the ownership of multiple items that are delivered separately: “on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last item. ”;
- in the case of a contract requiring the transfer of title to items delivered in batches or in parts: “on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last batch or part . ”;
- in the case of contracts for regular delivery of items for a specified period: “on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the first item.”.
 Please enter your name, full postal address and, if available, your telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, tax identification number, company name.
 If you enable the consumer to fill in and send the information about withdrawal from the contract electronically on your website, please enter the following: “You can also complete and submit the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by e-mail on on our website . If you use this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (for example by e-mail) ”.
 In the case of contracts requiring the transfer of ownership of goods, in which you have not offered to collect the goods in the event of withdrawal from the contract, please enter the following: “We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the goods or provide us with proof of its return, whichever occurs first. ”.
 If the consumer has received the goods in connection with the contract:
- please enter:
- “We’ll pick up the item” ; or
- “Please send back or give us the item or … [enter here the name and full postal address, if applicable, of the person authorized by you to collect the item], immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. ”;
- please enter:
- “We bear the cost of returning the items.” ;
- “You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items.” ;
- If, in the case of a distance contract, you do not offer to bear the cost of returning the goods, and the goods, due to their nature, cannot normally be returned by post: “You will have to bear direct costs of returning items:… PLN [please enter the amount] ”; or if it is not possible, judiciously, to calculate the cost of returning the goods in advance: “You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The amount of these costs is estimated at a maximum of about … PLN [ please enter the amount]. ”; or
- If, in the case of off-premises contracts, the goods, due to their nature, cannot normally be returned by post, and were delivered to the consumer’s home at the time of the conclusion of the contract: “We will collect the goods at our expense ”; and
- please write: “You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.”.
 For contracts for the provision of services or the supply of water, gas or electricity where these are not supplied in a limited volume or set quantity, or the supply of thermal energy, please enter the following: “If they have requested Before the end of the withdrawal period, you will pay us an amount proportional to the scope of services provided up to the time you inform us of your withdrawal from this contract. ”.