- The administrator of personal data of Store Users, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE. L No. 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, is the company BZB UAS Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław (51-169), ul. Lekcyjna 142a, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000661419, REGON 366484052, NIP: 8943095656, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , contact phone number : +48 71 750 31 70 , hereinafter referred to as the Administrator and being at the same time the Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
- The user’s personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The administrator makes every effort to protect the interests of persons whose data is collected, and in particular ensures that these data are processed in accordance with the law. Personal data is collected by the Administrator for defined, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes. The administrator declares that the data collected by him are stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the given purpose of processing.
- All data collected by the Administrator are protected using rational technical and organizational measures and security procedures in order to protect them against unauthorized access or their unauthorized use.
Collection, acquisition, scope and purpose of collecting personal data
- The administrator obtains information about users, including by collecting server logs via the hosting operator.
- As part of the Online Store, the Administrator may store information, e.g. personal data necessary to enable contact with the Customer, sending messages or related to payments..
- As part of the Online Store, the Administrator may collect personal data of Customers and potential Customers contacting the Administrator as part of customer service, and which personal data are necessary to fulfill a given Customer’s request and contact him in order to provide an answer. Contact will also be possible through the use of data stored for this purpose on the Customer Account.
- The Administrator processes the Customers’ personal data necessary for the proper implementation of the services available in the Online Store and is entitled to use the data collected and stored in the Online Store for the following purposes:
- placing an order in the Online Store,
- conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or the Agreement for the provision of Electronic Services,
- direct marketing of own products or services,
- providing full user service, including solving technical problems and providing relevant functions,
- customizing the offer and user experience, including advertisements, in the properties of the Store,
- monitoring the activity of all and specific users,
- contacting users, in particular for purposes related to the provision of services, user service, permitted marketing and advertising activities,
- sending the newsletter,
- conducting research and analysis to improve the performance of available services,
- enforcing compliance with the Online Store Regulations,
- assessing some of the Customer’s personal factors.
- The administrator is entitled to store the data collected and tracked in the Online Store only for the purposes of the above-specified purposes.
- The administrator reserves the right to filter and block messages sent via the internal message system, in particular if they are spam, contain prohibited content or otherwise threaten the safety of the users of the Online Store..
- Using the Store’s website involves sending queries to the server on which the Store is stored. The administrator is entitled to automatically obtain and record data transferred to the server by web browsers or customer devices, e.g. IP address, software and hardware parameters, pages viewed, identification number of the mobile device and other data regarding devices and system use. The collection of the above information will take place when using the Store. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Store and are not used by the Administrator to identify the user / customer.
- The administrator collects, processes and stores the following customer data:
- e-mail address,
- first name and last name,
- company name (in the case of customers who are not consumers),
- NIP (in the case of customers who are not consumers),
- delivery address of the Goods (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country),
- address of residence / business / seat (if different from the delivery address),
- Phone number.
- The Seller declares that the provision of data by the Customer in the above-mentioned scope is voluntary. However, their application may be necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or the Agreement for the provision of Electronic Services in the Online Store. The scope of data required to conclude a contract is indicated previously on the website of the Online Store and in the Regulations of the Online Store
- Examples of recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store:
- in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by courier, the Administrator entrusts the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator,
- in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator entrusts the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing electronic payments in the Online Store.
- The administrator may share anonymised data with other entities, including partners of the Online Store in order to recognize the attractiveness of advertisements and services for customers, improve the quality and effectiveness of services provided by the Online Store or the entities mentioned, or participate in scientific research.
- The administrator informs Users that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entity:
- PRONICOM, ul. Ignacego Buszy 7, 63-900 Rawicz, NIP: 6981834758, REGON: 301985230 – in order to store personal data on the server on which the store is installed,
- UPS Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Prądzyńskiego 1/3, 01-222 Warsaw, NIP: 5221004200 – in order to deliver the Goods to the Customer,
- PayU S.A., ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań, KRS: 0000274399, NIP: 7792308495, PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg, LeaseLink Sp. z o.o., Al. USA 59, 04-028 Warsaw, NIP: 5272698282 – in order to enable electronic payments, by means of a payment card or in installments – for the ordered Goods,
- Accounting Office Małgorzata Szczeszek Mizgała, ul. Pereca 56/14, 53-430 Wrocław, NIP: 8941887761 – for the purpose of providing accounting services,
- The administrator automatically collects information contained in cookies in order to collect data related to the use of the Online Store by the Customer. Cookies are a small piece of text that the website sends to the user’s browser and which the browser sends back the next time the website is accessed. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending back a temporary ID after logging in.
- The administrator uses “session” cookies stored on the customer’s end device until logging out, turning off the website or turning off the web browser and “permanent” cookies stored on the customer’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until their removal by the customer.
- The Administrator as part of the Online Store uses the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the Online Store,
- cookies used to ensure security,
- “performance” cookies used to obtain information about the way users use the website of the Online Store,
- “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests,
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and adapting the Online Store to the user.
- The service administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
- collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools: Google Analytics (the cookie administrator is Google Inc. based in the United States).
- Cookies adapt and optimize the Online Store and its offer for the needs of customers by such activities as creating statistics of the Online Store views and ensuring the safety of its users. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the Customer’s session after he leaves the Online Store.
- The customer at any time using his web browser may change the cookie settings, including blocking the option of collecting cookies.
- Blocking the possibility of collecting cookies or introducing other changes to the cookie settings on the Customer’s device may make it difficult or impossible to use the services and tools of the Online Store, including the possibility of placing an Order.
- Information about some user behavior is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure efficient operation of the hosting services provided. These data are not associated with specific people browsing the website.
- The administrator may enable external entities, e.g. advertising providers or analytical solution providers, to collect information using the above technologies directly on the website of the Online Store. The data collected in this way is subject to the provisions of the privacy policies developed by these entities.
- Some external entities operating as part of the Online Store allow users to withdraw their consent to the collection and use of data by them for the purposes of advertising based on the Customer’s activity. For more information and choices, see, for example: www.youronlinechoices.com .
- The administrator informs that he uses the following technologies to track actions taken by the user / customer as part of the Store’s website:
- Google Analitycs tracking code – to analyze the statistics of the Store’s website.
Administrator and user rights and obligations
- The administrator has the right, as well as the statutory obligation, to provide selected or all information regarding the Customers of the Online Store to public authorities or third parties that submit such a request for information on the basis of applicable provisions of Polish law.
- The administrator does not entrust the processing of data and does not disclose the collected personal data of customers to unrelated entities without the consent of the interested parties, unless the following circumstances apply:
- The administrator retains the right to disclose data to public authorities in conducting proceedings for possible violations of the law or in combating possible violations of the Regulations of the Online Store.
- The customer / user has the right to access their personal data collected by the Administrator at any time. This right includes the possibility of verification, modification, supplementation, deletion, restriction of data processing, objection to processing, data transfer, cessation of processing of the Customer’s personal data, as well as the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data for a specific purpose, if the Customer has previously given such consent and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The rights are granted without giving any reason.
- The customer / user, by accepting the statements proposed by the Administrator contained in the interactive forms available on the Store’s website, consents to the processing of personal data for appropriate purposes.
- The customer / user, by accepting the optional statements proposed in the forms, may consent to additional purposes of processing his personal data.
- Customers who have registered in the Online Store have the right to view, edit and delete the data they have provided. The Customer ensures that the data provided or published by him in the Online Store is correct.
- Voluntarily granted consents to receive commercial information may be withdrawn at any time at the request of the client / user submitted via e-mail. Immediately, no later than within 48 hours of receiving the declaration of withdrawal of consent, the Administrator removes the Client’s / user’s data from the contact database used to provide commercial information by electronic means.
- In order to exercise its rights, the Customer may at any time send an appropriate declaration of will to the address of the Administrator’s seat or via e-mail.
- Removal of personal data or cessation of their processing by the Administrator may result in the inability to provide services provided via the Online Store or limitation of the use of the functionality of the Online Store.