The RFD868x-EU Modem is a device certified in the European Union. The perfect solution for telemetry and long-range communication systems in Europe.
- Long range> 20 km depending on antennas and GCS configuration
- 2 x RP-SMA RF connectors, collectively switchable,
- Transmit power 500 mW (+ 27 dBM),
- Low-pass filter transmission, >
- 20dB low noise amplifier, high IP3,
- RX SAW filter,
- All I / O are ESD protected and filtered
- Reimplemented SiK and Multipoint SiK software, field upgradeable, easy to configure,
- Small, light
The RFD868x will not communicate with the RFD868x-EU modem unless the standard RFD868x is configured to the same frequency as the EU modem.
- RF: 2 x RP-SMA connectors,
- Serial: TTL logic level (+ 3.3v),
- Power: + 5V, ~ 800mA max. Peak (at maximum transmit power),
- GPIO: 6 general-purpose IOs (with Digital support).
|Frequency range||868- 869 MHz|
|Output power||500 mW (+ 27 dBm), controlled in 1 dB steps (+/- 1 dB @ = 20 dBm typical)|
|The speed of data transmission in the air network||12, 56, 100, 200 kbit / s (user settable, default 200 kbit)*|
|UART band rate||1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800, 1M bodów (user settable, default 57600) *|
|Reception sensitivity||greater than 111 dBm for 12 kbps, 105 for 64 kbps, 98 for 200 kbps|
|Mounting||3 x M2.5 screws, 3 x soldering points to the pins|
|Rated power||+5 V, (min. +3.5 V, max. +5.5 V), peak ~ 800 mA at maximum power|
|Working temperature||from -40 to + 85 ° C (tested from -73 to + 123 ° C)|
|Dimensions||30 x 57 x 12.8mm (including RF shield, heatsink and connector terminals)|