- Long range> 40 km depending on antennas and GCS configuration
- 2 x u.FL RF connectors, collectively switchable
- Transmit power 1 W (+ 30 dBM),
- Low-pass filter transmission,
- > 15dB low noise amplifier, high IP3,
- RX SAW filter,
- All I / O are ESD protected and filtered
- Reimplemented SiK and Multipoint SiK software, field upgradeable, easy to configure,
- Small, light
- License in Europe and India
- RF: 2 x u.FL RF connectors,
- Serial: TTL logic level (+ 3.3v),
- Power: + 5V, ~ 800mA max. Peak (at maximum transmit power),
- GPIO: 6 general-purpose IOs (with Digital support).
|Frequency range||865- 867 MHz|
|Output power||1 W (+ 30 dBm), controlled in 1 dB steps (+/- 1 dB @ = 20 dBm typical|
|The speed of data transmission in the air network||12, 56, 64, 100, 125, 200, 224, 500, 750 kbit / s (user settable, default 64 kbit)*|
|UART data rate||1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800, 1M bodów (user settable, default 57600)*|
|Reception sensitivity||greater than 111 dBm for 12 kbps, 105 for 64 kbps, 98 for 200 kbps|
|Mounting||3 x M2.5 screws, 3 x soldering points to the pins|
|Rated power||rated +5 V, (min. +3.5 V, max. +5.5 V), peak ~ 800 mA at maximum power|
|Working temperature||from -40 to + 85 ° C|
|Dimensions||25 x 33 x 10.4mm (including RF shield, heat sink and connector terminals)|
* the values are correct for version 3.16 of the SiK software
Software / GCS Support:
The software solution is an open source program called “SiK”. It has been reimplemented to match the new processor architecture available on the 32-bit ARM processor core. Bootloader and interface are available for further development and modem firmware upgrade via serial port.
Most parameters are configurable via AT commands, e.g. baud rate (air / uart), frequency band, power levels.
Integrated configuration support for RFD868 radios is supported by APM Planner.
The modem is intended for system integrators who will integrate the modem into their own product designs and prototypes. The user is responsible for compliance with local regulations regarding radio transmitters.