Here 3 GNSS for The Cube with uBlox M8P CAN only GPS, RTK ready, improved LED and dustproofing.
The Here3 GPS is a high precision GNSS system that supports RTK mode, built with CAN protocol. It is also designed to be dust-proof and splash-proof up to a certain limit. Equipped with STM32F302 processor, the Here3 provides faster processing speed and better reliability.
The Here3 has built-in sensors including compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, and status LED. It runs on Chibios real-time operation system. Its open-source structure is ideally suited to developers who need specialized requirements on their navigation system.
- Cost-efficient high precision and RTK supported GNSS chip (base station needed for RTK). Positioning accuracy down to centimetre-level in an ideal environment.
- Brand new design with improved visibility on signal LEDs. Better dust and water resistance (Not guaranteed to be water-proof under any situation due to the complexity of the operating environment).
- The high data rate, upgradeability, noise immunity, and real-time features benefited from CAN protocol
- Equipped with STM32F302 high-performance processor in a real-time operating system. The framework developed by Hex provides additional stabilities. Supports future firmware updates.
- Support from ground control software. Future updates will be available from Mission Planner.
- Built-in a complete set of Inertial Measurement Unit (compass, gyroscope, and accelerometer), which satisfy advanced navigation needs.