The carrier board is designed to accommodate any cube (Cube Black, Cube Orange, Cube Yellow, Cube Purple) thanks to the standard DF17 connector.
This interface allows you to connect many accessories to the Cube, such as GPS receivers, distance sensors (LiDAR, sonars, etc.) or any equipment communicating on the Mavlink (Gremsy gimbal, FLIR camera, etc.).
The biggest advantage of this carrier plate is that it is equipped with the ADS-B IN uAvionix 1090 MHz receiver. Thanks to it, your drone will receive incoming signals from planes (speed, altitude, position, etc.) on this frequency. This is the same signal used by commercial aircraft tracking websites such as FlightRadar and FlightAware. This information can be displayed on telemetry or directly used by the drone for automatic avoidance (collision avoidance).
- collision avoidance system
- ADS-B receiver
- dimensions: 94 x 44 x 18 mm,
- weight: 45 g.
- 14 PWM servo outputs (8 from IO, 6 from FMU),
- R / C inputs for CPPM, Spektrum / DSM and S.Bus,
- Analog / PWM RSSI input,
- S.Bus servo output,
- 5 general purpose serial ports, 2 with full flow control, 2 I2C ports,
- SPI port (unbuffered, only for short cables, not recommended),
- 2 CAN Bus interfaces,
- 3 analog inputs,
- piezoelectric buzzer driver (on the extended board),
- RGB LED (compatible with I2C, for external connection only),
- safety button / LED